Friday, December 25, 2009

baby jesus menagerie


8 comments:

Chemin des Muguets said...

Greetings to Gretchen,

Your "Sweet Baby Jesus" menagerie is darling. I love your imaginative postings.

Have a happy holiday,

Marjorie

Sarah said...

I love it!

Caryn Lynn said...

Shouldn't we all have a gathering of character's like that to adore us at our birth.

Helaire said...

Hi Gretchen - love your menagerie! Especially love the teddy bear...hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We surely missed you!. Love, H.

Gretchen said...

Thank you, Helaire! Baby Jamima seems a bit jealous of baby Jesus, but she's coming around. (Your gifts made my Christmas very special!) xo, G.

Helaire said...

Okay, so Jemima is wanting to get on with the wine party.....maybe that's why she looks impatient! :-) I've had to drink the wine all by myself..so sad! Needed you here to help me out! xxoo

Gretchen said...

H: You know baby Jemima well! Sad not to be there to help with the wine consumption. I'll make up for it on a future visit :) xo, G

Gigi Thibodeau said...

I've come back just to look at this a few times, Gretchen! I love it. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! xoxo Gigi