An eccentric Russian artist frequents my workplace.
She is known to randomly [according to one co-worker]
hand out flyers of her portraits, soliciting subjects.
I watched her scribble the above note on the back of one,
before she walked up and handed it to me and said,
"I would like to paint you!".
I've been flattered over less.

4 comments:
How cool! So, are you going to do it?
I just might, if she promises to teach me Russian...
i have heard a lot about her, but never had the pleasure of meeting her.
i think you should do it, think of the story you would have to tell then!
what do you think her home is like?
Pose is a mystery that surrounds the artist and his model. Picasso made this a recurring theme.
My new blog:
creaciondeunlibrodeartista.blogspot.com
-For those who love the creation of artist books-
Post a Comment