Hi Angie! How's that class going? I was having conflicts with my schedule-- but have had a lot of material to play with and integrate. Life IS blessed & wonderful. Hope you are well!
Well, Jefferson did own slaves, but he was not ambivalent about the wrongness of slavery. He made provisions for many of them, freed many of them, but in the end he needed the manual labor on his ranch. I do believe he respected the innate individuality of all.
5 comments:
I miss seeing you at Life Skills. I hope all is well in your world and that life is blessed in your wonderland.
Hi Angie! How's that class going? I was having conflicts with my schedule-- but have had a lot of material to play with and integrate. Life IS blessed & wonderful. Hope you are well!
Well, Jefferson did own slaves, but he was not ambivalent about the wrongness of slavery. He made provisions for many of them, freed many of them, but in the end he needed the manual labor on his ranch. I do believe he respected the innate individuality of all.
Love the streaming flag lady!
You can see a beautiful picture in this site
http://www.astropics.com/mount-rushmore-panoramic-02-375.html
Evaristo - Beautiful night sky! Looks like a painting.
Post a Comment