Barrel racing! Being a cowgirl hasn't changed much in 70 years! I love the boots, hat, and jeans, but my figure won't let me wear the tucked-in blouse and belt! So the western shirts you're selling are perfect! (not worn tucked in)
M: How I adore the iconic cowgirl. I am not one for wearing things tucked in and belted, either. I like to be able to breathe and move freely in my clothing. (Glad you found something you liked!)
5 comments:
I love these photos! That last one is especially amazing. I've always held a secret wish to be a cowgirl. Wonderful stuff here.
Thanks, Gigi! It has always been a dream of mine, too. (And I'm not giving up on it any time soon!)
Barrel racing! Being a cowgirl hasn't changed much in 70 years! I love the boots, hat, and jeans, but my figure won't let me wear the tucked-in blouse and belt! So the western shirts you're selling are perfect! (not worn tucked in)
M: How I adore the iconic cowgirl. I am not one for wearing things tucked in and belted, either. I like to be able to breathe and move freely in my clothing. (Glad you found something you liked!)
Well I love your blog. It is just delightful..julie
Post a Comment