Dog days of summer are long gone. It was sweater weather in Telluride this weekend.
We went to soak in more Colorado mountain magic before the winter comes. We ended up soaking in a little more than that, however-- on Sunday we experienced a stupendous thunderstorm, which drove us into the local bookstore and coffee shops, where we listened to the thunderclaps echoing off the cliff walls of the valley....

9 comments:
Wow, a town that has puppy parking! Very cool. Wonderful photos, and I can almost hear that thunder. I always feel like I've taken a min-trip when I read your posts.
xo Gigi
I love Colorado's mountain magic. I always wanted to know approx. how many pine trees are in colorado. They are the best.
How wonderful...I love the rain. :) And those look like some pretty happy pooches!
Hope all is well!
love,
~MM
I'm just popping back in to say thank you for your incredibly kind comments on my blog. Your posts are always inspiring to me, so I'm glad we found each other, too!
Love,
Gigi
PS Oh, I just glanced at my last comment. I seriously can't spell today! Mini-trip. There, I did it!
Happy belated birthday! The Telluride pups should meet the pooches of Carmel.
Marjorie
Love the puppy photos! and also love Telluride.....it's such a great place to "people watch"....great little mountain town. Have wonderful memories of a previous trip there with T. and an eye-opening "bike ride" of the locals. Thanks for sharing, Gretchen! Hugs - Helaire
Gretchen...just want you to know that I'm having to use "anonymous" because this site won't accept my password, try as I may!....I need a computer geek!
xxoo - Helaire
Helaire- I heard about that bike ride! We didn't see anything that topped that, but we did enjoy watching the people (and their dogs). Endlessly entertaining...
xoxo, GG
Telluride is where my husband's and my relationship started! Haven't been down there in a few...nice to see it again in pictures!
Post a Comment