Breakfast at Tiffany's - one of my favorites. I know a couple of people dear to me that might relate to this song.......Happy Valentine's Day!
love to you and thank you for the joy you bring to me.
what an adorable post! happy belated V.D. (let's make everyday a day for love..... )
What a superb movie! I usually watch Breakfast at Tiffany's around my birthday!
I don't know the filme, but I like this video very much!!! :Dthanks for posting!!!gabi(PT):)*******
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Breakfast at Tiffany's - one of my favorites. I know a couple of people dear to me that might relate to this song.......Happy Valentine's Day!
love to you and thank you for the joy you bring to me.
what an adorable post!
happy belated V.D. (let's make everyday a day for love..... )
What a superb movie! I usually watch Breakfast at Tiffany's around my birthday!
I don't know the filme, but I like this video very much!!! :D
thanks for posting!!!
gabi(PT)
:)
*******
Post a Comment