YES!!
the biggest head-to-toe smile! (i haven't worn it in ages...)
I agree with Gabriela, I can't wipe the smile off my face...but...I live in Iowa, so honestly, I'm wearing wool, lots and lots of wool...made in the USA! Love the pic!Thanks for stoppin' by!sharon
i had had the clothes of this lovely lady, i'd be wearing THAT.
love that image... i am wearing hello kitty pj's & some fuzzy socks.thanks for visiting my blog!
nothing even REMOTELY that fantastic!!
Haha love this - I feel like I'm wearing that underneath my uncomfortable professional clothes!
Not that!!!
Isn't Wonder Woman's outfit the best female super hero costume? It just rocks...Oh, I still can't wear that...got to do some more dieting:)
I love it. I have decided that I am going to make this for July fourth this year. Patriotic dress
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YES!!
the biggest head-to-toe smile! (i haven't worn it in ages...)
I agree with Gabriela, I can't wipe the smile off my face...but...I live in Iowa, so honestly, I'm wearing wool, lots and lots of wool...made in the USA! Love the pic!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
sharon
i had had the clothes of this lovely lady, i'd be wearing THAT.
love that image... i am wearing hello kitty pj's & some fuzzy socks.
thanks for visiting my blog!
nothing even REMOTELY that fantastic!!
Haha love this - I feel like I'm wearing that underneath my uncomfortable professional clothes!
Not that!!!
Isn't Wonder Woman's outfit the best female super hero costume? It just rocks...
Oh, I still can't wear that...got to do some more dieting:)
I love it. I have decided that I am going to make this for July fourth this year.
Patriotic dress
Post a Comment