Oh, mais oui. C'est si bon!Brava, Eartha!
she full on purred at one point during this song -- love it!
I agree!! i even Love her name. EARTHA, WOW!! fiesty and full of life. There won't be another like her.
These are so fun - thanks for your great comment on Darling Dexter!
C'était la meilleure..!!!I love, love, love her music, her whole persona and as above, even her name...Thanks for popping by my blog - love what I see hear; I'll be back..:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, mais oui. C'est si bon!
Brava, Eartha!
she full on purred at one point during this song -- love it!
I agree!! i even Love her name. EARTHA, WOW!! fiesty and full of life. There won't be another like her.
These are so fun - thanks for your great comment on Darling Dexter!
C'était la meilleure..!!!
I love, love, love her music, her whole persona and as above, even her name...
Thanks for popping by my blog - love what I see hear; I'll be back..:)
Post a Comment